Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘Mormon Doctrine p 327’

Mormon Decisions 10Mormon Doctrine, pg. 327; “Moroni deposited the plates in the Hill Cumorah in about 421 A.D., and then as a resurrected being revealed the hiding place to the Prophet on September 22, 1823. Four years later the Prophet was permitted to obtain possession of them, but the actual translation of the portion we now have as the Book of Mormon did not take place until between April 7 and June 11, 1829. Thereafter the plates were returned to the custody of Moroni. (Jos. Smith 2:27-65; D. & C. 27:5; Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 3, pp. 215-226.”

(more…)

Read Full Post »

%d bloggers like this: